Saturday, February 16, 2013

review for Mischievous By Richard Hiscock



Title:  Mischievous
Author: Richard Hiscock
Genre:  Contemporary MM
Length: short story (free read)
Publisher:  JMS Books LLC
Meows: 3
Purrrs: 5 (explicit)
Blurb: A Halloween party has me eager to see my on-again, off-again boyfriend Adam again. I want him all to myself, but he's such a flirt, I can't seem to get him alone for long.

Everyone loves Adam, and I'm jealous of the attention he gets, from men and women alike. I constantly find myself watching to make sure he's really all mine. But is he?

Review:  This is a sweet story about a man at a Halloween party with his lover. He is unsure of where he stands.  It is very sexy. I loved the story and the hot sex. It shows so much premise to be a good story but felt like a blurb.. But I have to say I am dying to read this story.. so write the book!!LOL
Recommendations: If you like Halloween parties, short stories, teases and very erotic sweet stories try this. Its free you have nothing to lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment