Monday, February 25, 2013

Review for Texas Soul Series. By Sara York

 This week I am going to Highlight another of my favorite authors and  another favorite series.This one is called Texas Soul series by Sara York.
 It is sort of a modern day cowboy series with lots of mystery and intrigue tossed and . Oh and don't forget the really to mansex and it gets hotter as it goes  along. Its a wonder the pages don't blaze!
The series begins with Lane and Gresh the main characters throughout the series  Then each book sort of adds a new couple.  Each book has a different couple  and the ongoing story of Lane and Gresh since it is  their ranch.
 I just love this series. I am looking forward to the next book but also in  a way dreading it since I hear it is the last. *Sigh* but, hey, I guess all good things  must come to an end  and I am sure Sara has  plenty more good things in store  for us! And at 99 cents a book on this series you cant go wrong.
 Here is the first book and   come back tomorrow and each day for  the next four to see my reviews on the entire series then hurry along and  get your copies and let me know  how  you  like it!
I highly recommend this series if you like  cowboys, modern day ranch hands,  Gay men, Suspense and hot doctors and even Texas Rangers. ( the lawmen kind). 

Review for Texas Rough


Title: Texas Rough
Series Texas Soul Book 1
Release Date July 25th 2012
Author:  Sara York
Genre:  Modern Western, M/M contemporary
Length: 122 pages
Publisher Self- published by Sara York
Warnings: Highly addicted
Meows: 5
Purrrs: 5 (explicit)
Blurb: Lane Daniels loves his job, working as a foreman on the south Texas ranch gives him the type of satisfaction he’s always craved, but the owner of Crazy Hills ranch, Gresh Hamilton Miller the third, has woven his way under Lane’s skin, leaving Lane crazy for the man’s touch. But doing the boss is out of the question. Gresh wants more from Lane than his ability to handle livestock, he wants it all. Lane won’t give him the time of day so he forces the issue, setting up a date that Lane believes to be a business meeting. Alone together, Lane and Gresh ignite in a flash of passion. Just when it feels like there could be something more between them, the new doctor in town, Riley, sets his sights on Lane. Riley chases hard after him, insinuating himself in Lane’s life, highlighting Gresh’s faults. But Gresh won’t give up without a fight. Will Lane and Gresh be able to survive the intrusion, or will Riley be the one walking away with Lane's heart? Texas Rough is the first book in Sara York’s Texas Soul series. Texas Hard and Texas Twist are next in line. Get ready to get your cowboy on and go for a rough ride.



Review: Lane Daniels is a very good ranch foreman. Gresh Hamilton Miller the third the owner of the ranch thinks he is a lot more that a great employee. He wants him and will stop at nothing to have him. He finally sets up a business meeting to trap Lane into a date.  Lane has had a crush on Gresh since they first met two years ago but assumes him as straight and no one knows Lane is gay. He wants to keep it that way. But he wants Gresh so bad and Gresh wants Lane and insinuates him into his life at the ranch. Will Gresh succeed in winning the love of Lane?
 But wait! There’s another twist! There is a new doctor in town and he has set his sights on Lane.  He will do anything to see that Lane isn’t hurt by Gresh. Will Lane choose Gresh or the Doctor? What will Gresh’s father do when he finds out Gresh is gay? Will he disown him? Will Lane lose his job at the ranch?
I’m not going to tell you. You will have to read the book. Its good and you won’t want to put it down once you start.
  I thought this book was great. I don’t generally go for westerns but occasionally I like one.. But now I am hooked.  I loved this me and will definitely be buying the series. I loved the characters and it had a strong story line with a little suspense. I loved the love story though I found it a bit gushy and syrupy, but then again I like sweet and sensuous love stories, so it didn’t really bother me.

Recommendations: If you like a good modern day western,  hot cowboys, horses, sexy doctors, a great sweet romance, a compelling story and some sensuous but hot sex…

Author Website:  http://sarayork.com/sarayork/texas-soul-series/





No comments:

Post a Comment