Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crazy for Cowboys!

 Hello Everyone I have decided to do a week ( or two of  Cowboys).

  I have a big selection here of both MM and M/f also present day modern and historical /old west.  I hope you find a cowboy here you love maybe even a new author or two to follow. I think I will  split this up into at last two weeks so we will go this week with  M/M. On this page you will find a list of the ones  coming up and the ones I have done in the past with those links also. So  put on those Levis, cowboy boots and stetson and get  ready for a ride!
I am kicking it off with an Old west Transgender story:  A Cowboys Heart ( this is one of  the hottest Cover I have ever saw don't you think?) BY J M Snyder

Check the site I have  several I have already reviewed like the Texas soul series by Sara York and Stallions and Stud series by Terry O'Reilly.
Come on over and enjoy the rodeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment